Please, for the love of Misha:
AVSX isn’t happening anymore. The site is shut down. People are getting refunded. On the day an entire country is supposed to be giving thanks for our good fortune, we repay a great man by what, bashing him? Yelling at him? Abusing his trust?
What the hell, fandom? Why would he deserve that?
GIVE ME ONE SINGLE REASON WHY A MAN WHO LITERALLY DEDICATES ALL OF HIS FREE TIME TO CHARITY AND FAN INTERACTION WOULD DESERVE A SINGLE NANOSECOND OF MALICIOUSNESS.
You can’t. Because he doesn’t. Misha and Torri wanted to put together something fun for the fans that they love so much, and we’ve broken their trust by allowing the hate to overshadow the love and respect.
I urge you to tweet them some love and support right now. As often as you can. Nice words, kind thoughts, sincerity, support.
Please, anything. Just help.
- chersnowalpha reblogged this from fangirlandfeminist
- cappugccino reblogged this from carry-on-my-wayward-butt
- savingpeoplesniffingbutts likes this
- -littledarling reblogged this from carry-on-my-wayward-butt
- deancasotp likes this
- yasubro likes this
- chrisdamnarais likes this
- fangirlandfeminist reblogged this from carry-on-my-wayward-butt
- critter-of-habit likes this
- carry-on-my-wayward-butt posted this